Monday, October 29, 2007

  • Main Page
  • Colors Colors Everywhere

    Beauty seen is never lost, God's colors are all fast.
    -John Greenleaf Whittier

    Houston, we have a problem.These are, in no particular order of importance, the Baltic Mittens from Folk Mittens in Dale Heilo, the Fake Isle Hat from Magknits in Silk Garden and a random oddball, the Stained Glass Hat from Green Mountain Spinnery in Mountain Mohair, and the Ladybug Sweater from Dale of Norway in Baby Ull.

    I couldn't help myself. Two FO posts on the hats coming soon. At least my November UFO nominated itself (the ladybug sweater, last seen in action an embarrassing 15 months ago).

    Labels: ,

    9 Comments:

    Blogger Pam said...

    A problem -- a riot of color maybe!

    Love it!

    10/29/2007 8:59 PM  
    Blogger hopalong682003 said...

    I'm envious of all the colors. I haven't had time to try fair isle yet, but I'm itching to try it!

    10/29/2007 10:46 PM  
    Blogger Jessica said...

    What's the problem? All looks perfectly normal to me. ;)

    I'm just finishing my swatch hat for Am Kamin. I'm thinking of trying to tackle it for NaNoSweMo (I think that's right). I'm using your Olympic accomplishment as motivation.

    10/30/2007 12:14 AM  
    Blogger Jenn said...

    I really want to work on my mittens, but they require more concentration than I have most evenings. Sigh. I guess I'll have to live through you for a bit.

    10/30/2007 3:21 AM  
    Blogger Lori said...

    Problem? Where?
    Looks fantastic!

    10/30/2007 5:39 AM  
    Blogger Liz K. said...

    I'm thinking this is less of a problem and more an embarrassment of riches! Lovely!

    10/30/2007 5:57 AM  
    Blogger twigletqueen said...

    Oh wow. This is the kind of thing that makes me really want to learn fair isle. I am actually salivating now, how embarrassing.

    10/30/2007 6:57 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What's the problem. All look well to me.

    10/30/2007 7:13 AM  
    Blogger JayJay said...

    Nice problem to have. :) My knitting seems to be all summer brights these days, so I can relate (although you have me beat).

    7/27/2008 8:28 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home