Friday, October 19, 2007

  • Main Page
  • Winning Again

    There is no one luckier than he who thinks himself so.
    -German Proverb

    Lately, I've been awfully lucky in contests. Ever notice how these come in spurts?

    At any rate, I was greated when I got home from leave by this wonderful package:

    KC at Blue Turtle Knits
    sent me some delightful sock yarn, a postcard, and some goodies from her travels.

    Ever notice, also, that no matter how fast I knit socks (yup - a couple more finished pairs coming soon . . .) it's never fast enough to keep up with the incoming yarn? I'm going to need a whole second basket for sock yarn soon!

    Labels: ,

    6 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    But I have to say, you make a bigger dent in your yarn stash than I could ever hope to.

    10/19/2007 1:11 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mmmmmaple sugar candy!

    10/19/2007 1:37 PM  
    Blogger OzKnitter said...

    Gorgeous Lana Grossa! Congrats.

    10/20/2007 12:48 AM  
    Blogger JayJay said...

    Wow, you have been lucky lately! I can think of no more deserving sock knitter. :)

    10/22/2007 1:53 PM  
    Blogger Katura said...

    I hope you like the yarn color, I guessed from your blog what you might like! Thanks again for reading my blog :)

    10/24/2007 2:56 AM  
    Blogger WandaWoman said...

    It is funny that as soon as you finish up some socks, more sock yarn makes it into your stash. Hehe!

    10/24/2007 2:59 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home