Thursday, August 30, 2007

  • Main Page
  • Another UFO

    Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it. -E. B. White

    Quietly, sometimes behind the scenes, but so far I'm 8/8 in keeping up with the UFO Resurrection Challenge of 2007. (The fact that I just started 7 new projects is so immaterial. They haven't had time to become UFOs yet.) At any rate, I've got one for August.

    It seems pretty impossible here to tell what's going on at all, but this is actually two things being frogged - Green Gable and the Ballet T-Shirt. They're both attempted in the same yarn, so now it's a bunch of purple worsted weight cotton back into the stash. I've blogged about my Green Gable issues here and my Ballet T-Shirt here. Both were languishing in indecision, and it got to a point where I doubted I could ever overcome my doubts on either. So even if it is yarn back into the stash, better that than wasting my knitting time.

    Labels: ,

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    On to better things. Sounds like you have plenty of projects to choose from. Have fun!

    8/31/2007 5:39 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well, some things just aren't meant to be. I agree with you- better saved for another time. I'm sure you'll find just the right project to use that yarn for. :)

    8/31/2007 9:24 AM  
    Blogger yarnivorous said...

    Did you know that you won something on your birthday? You entered my blog contest.... you'd best claim it soon otherwise I'll have to give it to someone else!

    8/31/2007 11:02 AM  
    Blogger sloth-knits said...

    You're doing way better than I am on the UFOs! It's definitely better to frog than to keep slogging on something you don't want.

    8/31/2007 12:29 PM  
    Blogger JayJay said...

    Probably better to move on than make somethine you won't like. That color is great! I hope you find the right pattern.

    8/31/2007 2:13 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home