Friday, August 17, 2007

  • Main Page
  • Knitting Wins

    Life is choices.
    -my high school biology teacher

    I was going to blog today. No, really, I was. But it's my day off for the week (before my second consecutive Saturday call), so I'm going to knit instead. Because I can. Because I've been too tired to knit for two straight days.

    Later I will be back to show you, in no particular order, my awesome Sockapalooza package, some yarn I bought, the cutest baby vest ever, and whatever I cast on today.

    Given the choice, you know you'd do the same and knit instead of blogging, right?

    Labels:

    9 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey! I made exactly the same choice just now before checking out your post. I haven't had a chance to knit today so off I go - blogging can wait. Enjoy!

    8/17/2007 4:44 PM  
    Blogger Pam said...

    If I didn't make that choice, I'd wish I did ;-)

    Good knitting!

    8/17/2007 4:54 PM  
    Blogger Elinor said...

    Right!

    8/17/2007 6:31 PM  
    Blogger Elizabeth said...

    My philosophy lately has been "life is what you participate in" so given the choice, I'd choose knitting.

    8/17/2007 7:33 PM  
    Blogger Jenn said...

    Totally.

    8/17/2007 8:03 PM  
    Blogger Dorothy said...

    Yes - now back to my knitting!

    8/17/2007 9:29 PM  
    Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Knit on!

    8/18/2007 6:13 AM  
    Blogger margene said...

    Knitting is the most important part of blogging! Enjoy!

    8/18/2007 7:46 AM  
    Blogger JayJay said...

    Even though my work schedule isn't nearly so demanding, I've been too tired to knit or blog as much as I'd like too. Definitely knit instead of blogging!

    8/20/2007 1:56 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home