Tuesday, August 21, 2007

  • Main Page
  • That Knitting I Was Talking About

    The best way I know to win an argument is to start by being in the right.
    -Lord Halisham

    Knitting instead of blogging sure paid off - in a fit of startitis! Now I have a huge collection of new projects. Want to see?

    First there was winding. Then the pile.And then the projects. Many of them will appear on their own shortly, but I loved the way this photo looked (sideways). It's a possible beginning to the Vintage Beaded Gloves from Handknit Holidays, if the gauge turns out OK.

    That was an excellent day off. Since then I've done nothing but be on call or post-call. A nap is looking great right now . . .

    Labels: ,

    5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    My hands are itchy to start things too. I am trying to be good an finish a few things first though.

    I hope the gauge issues work out with the gloves!

    8/21/2007 12:24 PM  
    Blogger Jenn said...

    It's so refreshing to see someone else go through starteritis!

    8/21/2007 3:12 PM  
    Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

    Yes, it's amazing how much blogging cuts into actual knitting time! Keep up the good knitting mojo...

    8/21/2007 4:26 PM  
    Blogger JayJay said...

    Very pretty! That blue is quite lovely. I can't wait to see the other projects.

    8/21/2007 5:48 PM  
    Blogger knitseashore said...

    It looks like you have a lot of interesting projects to choose from when you are feeling rested enough for knitting. I hope you get some sleep soon!!

    8/21/2007 8:24 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home