Friday, August 31, 2007

  • Main Page
  • Tagged!

    The discovery of a new dish does more for human happiness than the discovery of a new star.
    -Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

    OK, I was actually tagged the other day. Monday, maybe? And I was a good participant in the Dish Rag Tag and I sat down and knit knit knit and got that dish rag in the mail the very next day. But then I was on call, and posting sort of escaped. So belated. But here we go . . .

    You've heard of this fun relay called Dish Rag Tag? It may sound a little crazy to outsiders, but it's a fun relay. I got my relayed package from Kathi in Washington (blogless, I think) and got the lovely dishcloth you see below.I knit so fast I forgot to take a photo of the one I knit for Jannett - we'll just have to wait until it pops up on her blog!

    Only one more stop after her . . .

    Labels:

    6 Comments:

    Blogger WandaWoman said...

    I'm such a dunce. You're on my team and I didn't even realize it! Yay for getting the box out so quickly!!

    9/02/2007 1:45 PM  
    Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    I'm reading several blogs of participants in this race. It's fun to see the boxes come and go. Everyone is getting their dishcloths in and out very fast. I think it's going to come down to the efficiency of mail delivery. Good luck to your team.

    9/03/2007 6:25 AM  
    Blogger NostalgicKnot said...

    hmm.. the dish rag tag sounds so interesting. you must have enjoyed it.

    9/03/2007 8:37 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Three cheers for competitive knitting!

    9/05/2007 1:55 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That dishrag tag sounds like fun!

    9/07/2007 3:24 PM  
    Blogger JayJay said...

    I'm pulling for your team! It sounds like fun, but again one of those things that my husband would never understand. (I can hear him now, "You knit something for a stranger? But why?")

    9/10/2007 11:46 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home