are composed entirely of lost airline luggage.
- Mark Russell
I have a couple of plane trips coming up (another one of the joys of Dermatology - I can take leave!). Both are to delightful and exciting events:
- My brother Billy is graduating from college. (Maryland)
- My fifth college reunion. (Providence, Rhode Island)
And both involve lots of air travel. (The second trip, in particular, due to a particularly busy travel weekend, has multiple stops.) And I've come to a stunning realization. I only listen to one knitting podcast (Cast On, for those who must know). I listen to lots and lots of other podcasts, but I would like some other knitting options, for those times you just want to hear about knitting as you knit your way across the sky.
Let's make a deal, shall we? I'll share a list of my favorite podcasts, and you share yours. Knitting and crafty related ones are highly sought, but any suggestions are welcome.
- Weekend America (probably my favorite)
- Science Friday
- NPR: Story of the Day, Business Story of the Day, This I Believe, Driveway Movements
- Speaking of Faith
- Garrison Keillor's Writers' Almanac
- Slate Magazine Daily Podcast
- The Grammar Girl
- Mr. Manners' Guide to a More Polite Life
OK, your turn!