- Latinized version of a German name
- I'm seaming every chance I get, rapidly approaching The Final Ruffle.
- My raglan shaping modifications look amazing.
- The sweater is going to fit it's intended recipient (not me). Three cheers!
- This is one cute cute cute sweater.
- Seaming the ruffles sure is hard work! (Inside, outside, leaving the space inside to thread a ribbon.)
- I'm really used to making sweaters with 100g balls of yarn rather than 50g balls. This makes a huge difference in the number of ends to weave in.
- Oh, wait. There are still button bands to make.
- And buttons to buy.
- As well as a ribbon.
- Hmmmm . . . Maybe it's not as done as I thought.