Saturday, May 12, 2007

  • Main Page
  • Rowena Randomness

    Rowena: Fame and Joy
    - Latinized version of a German name
    • I'm seaming every chance I get, rapidly approaching The Final Ruffle.
    • My raglan shaping modifications look amazing.
    • The sweater is going to fit it's intended recipient (not me). Three cheers!
    • This is one cute cute cute sweater.
    • Seaming the ruffles sure is hard work! (Inside, outside, leaving the space inside to thread a ribbon.)
    • I'm really used to making sweaters with 100g balls of yarn rather than 50g balls. This makes a huge difference in the number of ends to weave in.
    • Oh, wait. There are still button bands to make.
    • And buttons to buy.
    • As well as a ribbon.
    • Hmmmm . . . Maybe it's not as done as I thought.

    Labels:

    5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    But it is going to be fantastic when it's done!

    5/11/2007 7:03 PM  
    Blogger knitzalot said...

    I can't wait to see the finished product. We missed you last night!

    5/11/2007 11:47 PM  
    Blogger Marina said...

    Gosh, you're good! Seaming, if it ever happens, would have taken much, much longer than knitting ;-)

    5/12/2007 3:30 AM  
    Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

    Woo-hoo, the finish line is in sight!

    5/12/2007 6:09 AM  
    Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Finishing always takes longer than I expect. The end is near though.

    5/12/2007 6:46 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home