The worst part was that the audience didn't realize I was gone.
April. San Diego, California. UFO Resurrection. One knitter. One cardigan. One zipper.
I met the challenge and sewed the zipper into my Ribby Cardi. And the zipper actually came out really well. (The photo? Not so much. The beau likes to take photos before he tells me he's taking them.)
But the sweater? I don't know. Is it possible to be the only person in the world not completely in love with the Ribby Cardi? My issues:
- The sleeves are maybe a smidge (1-2 inches) too short.
- Is this why the neck is so big?
- Is the raglan too long or too short?
- Something about it just lays funny - like there's too much fabric in the middle and not enough at the ends. The ribs on the sides don't pull in as much as I was expecting.
Question for you all:
- Can I fix all of this by adding a few inches to the sleeves?
- Or is it a larger problem with the entire sweater? In which case I'll take it as a sign that I don't have any shirts to wear under it.