for words are slippery and thought is viscous.
-Henry Brooks Adams
Today, Madison in words. Tomorrow, in pictures. In the meantime, some brilliant vacation reflections.
- Plane rides are great for knitting. So great that I've started the border of the Chuppah. (Photos soon, flitgirl!)
- And speaking of knitting, men have big feet.
- Wearing wool sweaters is fun!
- Wool sweaters attract lots of dog hair.
- Madison has great yarn shops . . . and their per-capita yarn must be among the highest!
- Having a future-mother-in-law who knits? Awesome. Having a future-mother-in-law who quilts? Maybe even better.
- Quilt shops are (almost) as much fun as yarn shops. So much so, in fact, that I opened up my sewing machine when I got home.
- The best part of my vacation? Spending time with my now-affianced beau. I knew I liked him!