The Face of the Earth
They say it takes 30 days to create a habit. Is that how long it takes to get out of a habit? Perhaps.
I have not quite fallen off the face of the earth, but I've been busy.What? You weren't distracted by an archived Hawaii photo? Sheesh!
In no particular order:
- My husband is getting ready for an all-expenses-paid business trip to the cradle of civilization. That would be, uh, Iraq. I hear it's lovely this time of year. And he's leaving pretty soon.
- There's a lot of pre-deployment paperwork.
- I'm knitting too fast to take blog photos. Seriously. Burning through the projects.
- The stash is down to about 97,000 yards.
- I'm rotating at a civilian hospice this month. Picking out my own clothes every morning is a challenge. Matching is hard.
- I've been cooking.
- And baking peanut butter cookies as a pre-business-trip treat.
- And I finally started running again. No amount of time on the elliptical machine can kick my you-know-what like a little running.
- There's a large pile of to-be-blogged handknits sitting on my dresser.
- I'd say I'll take photos this weekend, but I won't.
- We're going to Palm Springs for a little getaway.
- Maybe next week. If not, then certainly I'll be back in full form when my husband's away.