Thursday, May 29, 2008

  • Main Page
  • Egads!

    Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
    -Proverbial

    Time flies when you're . . . having fun, working lots, knitting quite a bit, enjoying long summer San Diego days, and, oh, did I mention how much better it is to have my husband home? Much better.

    I do have lots to blog about - a finished Bed and Breakfast, finished Lacy Kerchief scarf, finished socks, finished baby sweaters x2, and all sorts of in progress stuff. I've had a good amount of knitting time, but the camera battery isn't charged, the long days aren't quite long enough for sunlit shots . . . or maybe they're long enough so that I'm out and about and doing other things, and then I've gotten distracted. You see, I've been cooking a lot, like dinner on a pretty much nightly basis. It's so much more fun cooking for 2! And did you know there are all these cooking blogs out there . . .

    So, the good news is that I'll be working nights starting June 1st. That means maybe I can take some daylit photos? But in the meantime, I've discovered that the bonus of leaving a post at the top for 10 days is that I get a lot of comments - Thanks!

    Labels: ,

    5 Comments:

    Blogger silverarrowknits said...

    I am super impressed with your ability to finish so many projects. Just when I am about to finish something, I have the immediate need to start something new.

    5/29/2008 9:17 PM  
    Blogger Stephanie said...

    Sounds like you're having fun, which is kinda the point. If you find any really great cooking blogs, I'd love a heads up. Enjoy having the hubby home and the sunshine. We'll still be here when the battery is charged and the light is right. Have a great weekend.

    5/31/2008 8:26 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Glad everything is okay- more than okay- and that you've been enjoying your time off!

    6/01/2008 9:10 PM  
    Blogger JayJay said...

    Cooking for two is so much more fun! I can't wait to see updates on your projects.

    6/13/2008 4:22 PM  
    Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

    I long to be there. We're rusting up here in BC and people are calling it Junuary.

    6/14/2008 9:49 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home