Thursday, May 15, 2008

  • Main Page
  • Fun On the Side

    If it's not fun, you're not doing it right.
    -Proverbial

    I've been knitting and knitting and knitting. All the big projects like we talked about. But everyone needs to have a little fun on the side, right? Conveniently enough, the May Loose Knit Group project is baby knits. And I was jonesing for some baby knits. And some stash busting. And I had a couple skeins each of a couple coordinating colors of Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. A great baby yarn. And then I found this pattern. And then I cast on.But that's not all the fun around here. I got my May Day sock swap! Check out the gorgeous socks and great package I got! Coffee and a mug, two kinds of sock yarn, nice lotions and creams, jelly beans, and Nikki Epstein's Knitted Flowers book - which is super creative and cool. Go check out my swap partner's blog, too!

    Labels: ,

    5 Comments:

    Blogger twigletqueen said...

    That pattern's so cute! Man I wish I knew some babies to knit for

    5/16/2008 1:15 AM  
    Blogger bySarah said...

    OK, we may REALLY be knitting twins...see my blog for what I started knitting last night.

    5/16/2008 5:08 AM  
    Blogger Kristen said...

    Thanks for that adorable baby cardi link. I just printed it out for future reference.

    5/16/2008 12:47 PM  
    Blogger JayJay said...

    That baby sweater pattern is adorable and a great stashbuster. How perfect!

    5/19/2008 6:42 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What fun! Oh, and that teddy bear is going to be soo cute!

    5/19/2008 10:36 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home