Thursday, May 15, 2008

  • Main Page
  • Fun On the Side

    If it's not fun, you're not doing it right.

    I've been knitting and knitting and knitting. All the big projects like we talked about. But everyone needs to have a little fun on the side, right? Conveniently enough, the May Loose Knit Group project is baby knits. And I was jonesing for some baby knits. And some stash busting. And I had a couple skeins each of a couple coordinating colors of Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. A great baby yarn. And then I found this pattern. And then I cast on.But that's not all the fun around here. I got my May Day sock swap! Check out the gorgeous socks and great package I got! Coffee and a mug, two kinds of sock yarn, nice lotions and creams, jelly beans, and Nikki Epstein's Knitted Flowers book - which is super creative and cool. Go check out my swap partner's blog, too!

    Labels: ,


    Blogger twigletqueen said...

    That pattern's so cute! Man I wish I knew some babies to knit for

    5/16/2008 1:15 AM  
    Blogger bySarah said...

    OK, we may REALLY be knitting twins...see my blog for what I started knitting last night.

    5/16/2008 5:08 AM  
    Blogger Kristen said...

    Thanks for that adorable baby cardi link. I just printed it out for future reference.

    5/16/2008 12:47 PM  
    Blogger JayJay said...

    That baby sweater pattern is adorable and a great stashbuster. How perfect!

    5/19/2008 6:42 AM  
    Blogger Nonnahs said...

    What fun! Oh, and that teddy bear is going to be soo cute!

    5/19/2008 10:36 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home