Fun in February
I'm sure that most of you have noticed that it is February already. Me? I'm just catching up. I was fine in January, but lately I've been writing "2006" on all of my orders. One of these years . . .
At any rate, we now switched into Block 9 of 13 of this whole internship. That means a new month of the reading plan. And a new month of The UFO Resurrection. And new socks in the Knitting Vintage Socks and Knitting on the Road Knitalongs. Here are my plans:
- The Reading Plan: I have a lot of knitting on the plate right now and am still in closet-cleaning mode. So instead of knitting a new project from one book this month, I'm getting rid of two. Not only does it create more shelf space, but it has the same effect on my knit-to-not ratio.
- UFO Resurrection: I have plans to sew on the zippers of Ribby Cardi and Rogue. But I suspect that the New England Socks are more portable and might get finished first.
- Knitting Vintage Socks: Forgive the poorly lit photo, but I've started the Gentlemen's Plain Winter Socks. I wanted some cushy wool, so I adjusted the gauge for worsted weight.
- Knitting on the Road: The sock at the moment is Dalarna, which I knit years ago for a roommate, long before I had a blog or a camera. I have some Briggs and Little Durasport that might do nicely, but these may wait until next month. It is a two-month long knitalong.
- Internal Medicine Wards: Still trying not to kill people . . . And the reason I'm too tired to put links in this post. Google is your friend if you're curious.