Thursday, February 01, 2007

  • Main Page
  • Lucky

    The only things one can admire at length
    are those one admires without knowing why.
    -Jean Rostand

    1. Lucky Guesses
    You are doing great on the "Where is Rowena" guesses. Keep them coming until tomorrow and I'll randomly pick a couple of lucky guesses from the correct winners.

    2. Lucky Flitgirl and Toasty Joe
    I have not much in the way of interesting photos at the moment. All the knitting this week so far has been working on the Chuppah. It looks like this, but longer.

    3. Lucky Me
    I got a great package in the mail yesterday; ironically it was a belated Christmas gift from the lucky recipient of the Railway Stitch socks I finished belatedly. Look what it included! This is yarn from Iceland, personally imported by my friend. I knew he deserved handknit socks . . .

    Labels: ,

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Sarah said...

    Cute yarn! I like that reading the label in English makes it sound like either "husband" or "housebound" yarn.

    2/01/2007 1:05 PM  
    Blogger Elinor said...

    Oh wow. That is great looking yarn. Seriously, where do you meet these people????? I think he's saying what he wants his next pair to look like!

    2/01/2007 5:51 PM  
    Blogger jennie said...

    that yarn is awesome... so bright! What's it going to turn into? :)

    By the way, thank you for posting so many beautiful, sunny california pics on your blog this winter. Looking at them makes me feel warmer in the dreariness that has been the east coast recently. Some day I'll make it out there!

    2/02/2007 8:49 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The only thing better than getting yarn in the mail that you expected is getting yarn in the mail that you didn't expect! Enjoy your lovely Icelandic yarn.

    2/13/2007 11:07 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home