Saturday, August 12, 2006

  • Main Page
  • Time Flies

    Time flies when you're having fun!
    Colloquial

    It felt like I just posted to the blog, but I guess not. Here's my day on call:
    It is an absolutely, positively, beyond-compare gorgeous day in San Diego. Perfect* for sitting in the hospital courtyard and catching up on my reading (and knitting) in between phone calls from the floor. In fact, I've since knit 3 more inches on this baby hat . . . not to mention the learning opportunities! See the sundappled-ness? Looks like my new cell phone (old cell phone met an untimely demise at the hands of a violent latte) takes decent photos.

    The other great thing about sitting in the hospital courtyard is all the attention from passers-by, several of whom wanted on the spot knitting lessons. Good times.

    *Also, I will admit, a perfect beach day. However, I'm making the best of a Saturday call day here, so bear with me.

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Disentangled said...

    You were missed at Rebecca's but at least you got in some knitting time. It was a great day, wasn't it?

    8/12/2006 6:30 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That is quite an impressive cell phone picture, and I love the colorwork!

    Thanks for the best wishes on the new job! Very exciting times!

    8/12/2006 7:44 PM  
    Blogger OzKnitter said...

    Gorgeous! Love the ladybugs.

    How're the clogs? I'm hanging out for an "after" picture.

    8/13/2006 5:17 AM  
    Blogger Carrie K said...

    What could be more fun than the annals of internal medicine, knitting and a nice sunny day? Maybe subtract one and add the beach, but you're right. Go with what you've got.

    Your cell takes great pics. I can even see all the FI details.

    8/13/2006 7:56 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home