Return of the MeMe
The potential for greatness lives within each of us.
Is it just me, or has there been a relative shortage of memes around knitting blogland? Jenn over at Knit'n'Lit threw up a question an embarassingly long time ago:
Has a bit of a game show ring about it, doesn't it? Anyway, some time ago I took a photo of all the stuff I usually keep in there and kept forgetting to post. So here goes. My notions bag:1. The bag: The darling Flitgirl gave this to me many years ago as a cosmetics bag. What could provide better comesis that knitting notions?
2. The scissors: I stole these from my mom shortly after I started knitting. (I'm pretty sure they came free with a knife set she ordered.) It's all about the cover.
3. The stitchmarkers: My only fancy stitchmarkers, courtesy of the lovely ladies at the Ocean State Knitting and Crochet Guild.
4. The tape measure: A dime a dozen. I buy them whenever they go on sale at Joann's. The better to lose them later . . .
5. The yarn scraps: From whatever I was working on prior. They come in handy as extra stitch holders, stitch markers, or anything, really.
6. The nail file: Nothing ruins a good afternoon of knitting like a snagged nail.
7. The darning needles: See "tape measure" above - I lose these like there's no tomorrow. Somehow I threw one across the room at knitting group the other day. By accident. Seriously - you had to see it disappear to believe it.
Go make this a meme on your blog (you know, to perhaps cover up for all that knitting that you HAVEN'T been doing), do give due credit to Jenn.