Things I Love
Things I'm loving today:
- My snazzy new haircut - no more buns!
- Pedicures. Being able to wear flipflops to my pedicure in San Diego.
- My sister calling me to inform me that she ONLY has four pairs of handknit socks.
- Her favorite socks, by the way, are the Merino Lace socks made of Judy's hand-dyed sock yarn. The yarn gets a rousing endorsement for being "too soft to be wool." God bless Merino!
- These Dale patterns I picked up at Velona Needleworks a few weeks ago. The middle two - St. Anton and Baby Trondheim - are the hard-to-find ones.
- Christmas movies on TV. Back to the knitting!