A Mile in My Shoes
That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
Usually I track my yardage by project completed, rather than by keeping a running tally of what I've been knitting, but this challenge inspired me to take a look at the skein-by-skein count, including what I've knit on Salt Lake City so far. (It still does not actually get erased from my stash until the project is complete.)
By the way, I got a phone call from my dad the other day telling me that my OCD tendencies are really coming out in my yarn stash spreadsheet. Hmmm . . .
- Target Wave Mittens - 190 yards
- Very Cabley Mittens - 190y
- Salt Lake City in progress - 4 skeins @109y = 431y
- Manos Four Seasons Throw in progress - 5 skeins #138y = 690y
- Wacky Selbu Mittens - 2 skeins @ 110y + 1/2 @ 210y = 325y
- That's 1826 yards (over a mile) and doesn't count some stealth projects in progress that I didn't bother to count