Saturday, November 17, 2007

  • Main Page
  • Yarn Emergency

    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act
    is getter than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.

    -Mahatma Gandhi

    This is not a test. I repeat, this is not a test. This is not an accident. This is an actual Yarn Emergency.

    On your right is a mostly-finished EZ February Sweater. Do you see the remaining ball of yarn? It isn't going to be enough. And it's my only skein.

    Anyone have any leftovers of Cotton-Ease (old put-up) Sugarplum? Dye lot is completely immaterial. About 1/3 of a skein should do. And I'll make it worth your while.

    Labels: ,

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Sarah said...

    Ooh, it's so cute! I hope you find more yarn!

    11/18/2007 9:37 AM  
    Blogger knitzalot said...

    I definitely do. Email me!

    11/18/2007 12:23 PM  
    Blogger JayJay said...

    Eek! I hope you find some more yarn! The color is really nice. We are moving into our new house at long last, so if you want to get in touch this week, call us.

    11/18/2007 7:23 PM  
    Blogger Noey D. said...

    I have some too, if the other one doesn't work out. :)

    11/18/2007 7:28 PM  
    Blogger WandaWoman said...

    I have three skeins of CE in Sugarplum. If you need it, drop me a line @ awandaATgmailDOTcom

    11/18/2007 9:53 PM  
    Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Looks like you've been rescued.

    11/19/2007 6:48 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home