Monday, November 12, 2007

  • Main Page
  • More Mini Socks

    Asteroids are the leftovers of rocky planets like Earth.
    -Charles Beichman

    I gave you the recipe here. These are super-fun.

    Mini Socks
    Pattern: mine-ish
    Yarn: leftover Regia Cotton Surf in Natural and stripes
    Needles: US1 dpns
    Notes: How is it that I knit and knit and knit and still have so much yarn?
    Best Thing About This Project: Making life better, one long call night at a time.

    Labels: ,

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Liz K. said...

    I know the feeling! I have my drawer of remnants, and they just seem to multiply. And I haven't even begun to deal with my sock leftovers...

    11/13/2007 6:30 PM  
    Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Cute! I'll keep them in mind for my leftovers.

    11/14/2007 5:12 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Those are way cute. I think I like them in the mini version even more than the full-size version.

    11/14/2007 3:07 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think I'm with Rachel. I love your leftover socks!

    11/15/2007 3:26 PM  
    Blogger JayJay said...

    Those turned out great! What a nice use of leftover yarn.

    11/18/2007 7:28 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home