Wednesday, November 14, 2007

  • Main Page
  • Bug Progress

    God in His wisdom made the fly
    And then forgot to tell us why.
    -Ogden Nash

    My major knitting recently, other than some more hats for the Christmas basket (coming soon!), has involved this Ladybug Sweater. The body is finished, and the sleeves are on the right, past the tricky parts.

    It's my November UFO, fits in perfectly with my recent obsession with stranded knitting, and is actually coming along surprisingly fast. The ladybug stripes are slow, but the rest are actually plain stripes or easy check patterns.

    Eeek - the steek is coming soon!

    Labels: ,

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Natalie Rush said...

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting on my contest. :) I'm thankful for contests too.

    Thank you for sharing your "serious" thanks because it makes me think of the fact that I need to get out and move more. :)

    Have a wonderful thanksgiving and good luck with your contest. :)

    11/14/2007 10:15 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The ladybug sweater is so much fun. When I made it I "cheated" and duplicate stitched the black spots.

    11/14/2007 1:36 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is so cute! Good luck with the steek!

    11/15/2007 3:24 PM  
    Blogger JayJay said...

    Wow, that is so cute! I hope the steek goes well (they scare me).

    11/18/2007 7:27 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home