Friday, November 16, 2007

  • Main Page
  • Great New Blogs

    Well, if I called the wrong number, why did you answer the phone?
    -James Thurber

    One of the great things about having contests is that it tends to pull the delurkers out of the woodwork. Or you get a mention on the WiKnit blog and folks stop by to say hi. However they arrive, I find I've been discovering a whole bunch of new blogs lately (not to mention the destashing . . .).

    First, the contest winners of the Christmas post:

    My favorite: Amy - because she has STR Grinchy socks for her on the list.

    And the Random Number Generator: Elaine

    Email me your mailing addresses!

    For your procrastination pleasure this holiday season . . . some new blogs:

    Go enjoy some holiday procrastination inspiration!

    Labels: ,

    6 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ooo! Exploring new blogs is fun. Thanks for the links
    -punkin

    11/16/2007 12:04 PM  
    Blogger Elaine said...

    OOOH - I'm so excited to have won. I just sent you mail. Thanks so much! By the way, how does the soy wool stripes feel - it looks really beautiful.

    Thanks again for picking me (albeit randomly)

    11/16/2007 2:16 PM  
    Blogger evergreenknits said...

    Thanks for the shout out! And I agree about the contests -- that's how I found out about YOUR blog

    11/16/2007 3:00 PM  
    Blogger Fancy Pants said...

    Ha! Thanks so much for listing me in your "new blogs" section! I am giddy! Now I feel like I have a standard to maintain. hahahaha. I totally enjoy your blog and I really appreciate you checking out my blog and recommending it! *Squee*

    11/16/2007 11:44 PM  
    Blogger reluctantMANGO said...

    Hey, thanks for the shout-out! I've read your blog for quite a while now, and I really enjoy your writing :)

    11/17/2007 4:25 AM  
    Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    I had no idea there was a knitting contest blog.

    11/17/2007 5:24 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home