Friday, March 02, 2007

  • Main Page
  • Flying Objects

    We all know that UFOs are real.
    All we need to ask is where do they come from.
    -Edgar D. Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

    Have I told you about how much I love The UFO Resurrection? Turns out that you don't actually have to finish the project in the month, you just have to actually add in back into the rotation and do some good work on it. If February had any more than 28 days - literally, even one - I would have finished. There's just one toe left. But that's progress. And it counts. Look for the FO sometime next week. And a whole new UFO to be resurrected in March.

    Labels: ,

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Leah said...

    Lovely sock! If I did this, I wouldn't knit anything new all year! Come to think of it, maybe I should.

    3/02/2007 7:09 PM  
    Blogger Elinor said...

    What kind of yarn is it? I don't know if it's the yarn or the photo but it looks delicious!

    3/02/2007 7:15 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What a pretty pattern! I love it when lacy junk goes down the feet.

    3/04/2007 4:53 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am NOT anonymous! It just won't give me a place to put my name this morning!

    -Emily (yarn miracle)

    3/04/2007 4:54 AM  
    Blogger Rebecca said...

    Your New Englands are very nice! I missed that one when we knit it in the KOTR and still want to knit them. Lovely color, too.

    3/04/2007 3:27 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home