-The Massachusetts Lottery Comission
Because Random Wednesday is more random on a Thursday. It is Thursday, right?
1. Thanks for all the insight on Rogue. I wore it yesterday to ponder (yes, it was cold enough), and I decided two things:
- It's done. It's on the FO list. It's totally wearable and the hood is the coolest thing ever.
- I will probably order a zipper when I get to San Diego and have a reliable mailing address long enough to get a custom zipper. Then we will experiment more, and probably leave a top toggle. I think. Anyone in San Diego have a sewing machine?
- I want another one. Now. Maybe Silky Wool? Maybe a linen-blend? I need one in an off-white crisp-hand summer yarn. Thoughts?
Tam at Knit Once, Purl Forever had an exciting contest a while back, and she sent me this lovely Mountain Colors Bearfoot. It's no surprise that I love sock yarn, and this is one I've really wanted to try for a while. Thanks, Tam!
3. Apparently I have a package at home - a suspiciously foreign package that very well may contain my sockapaloooza socks. My parents are still trying to figure out where it came from, but suspect Iceland. How cool is that? I'll get in Saturday.
4. If you require more scintillating knit blogging today, may I suggest that you look at my recent Amazing Lace post. Good reading. And seriously, a gal can only write so many blog posts at a time.