Not going all the way and not starting.
-Gautama Siddharta (Buddha)
It's here. The post-Olympic startitis. We all knew it would be coming sooner or later.
You know what I'm talking about, right? Casting on project after project, knitting a few rows, a border or two, maybe even a whole repeat, but then always moving onto the next thing. Happens every now and again, right? (This, by the way, is my greatest defense of my stash. How else can you start a new scarf at 2am?)
So what have I started?
- Ann Norling's Strawberry Hat in Sugar and Cream cotton
- Friday Harbor socks from Knitting on the Road in Mountain Colors 4/8 Weaver's Wool
- Trellis from Knitty in bright red Cotton Ease for a baby boy due this May
- Reverse Bloom Washcloth from Weekend Knitting/IK
- the second Checks and Charms mitten to match this hat