Monday, February 20, 2006

  • Main Page
  • Team Spirit

    I knew that if I was going to have a chance at a medal in the Olympics, I was not going to do it if I stayed home. -Mary Lou Retton

    Team College Hill - our sagging spirits buoyed by our super cool new button, courtesy of Rachel - is digging in for our last week of heavy duty Olympic knitting. We celebrated by all being in the same place at the same time for the first (but not last) time:From left to right: Theresa with Am Kamin, Rachel with Tubey, Katja with Ene's Scarf, and Leah with Ene's Scarf [Photographic evidence provided courtesy of Rachel's husband, who not only had to put up with us in his house, he had to take pictures. Thanks!]

    We have a busy week planned, and an extra special surprise in store for the grand finale weekend. Stay tuned as we knit towards photo finishes. . . actual project updates coming tomorrow.

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Marina said...

    Gosh, you gals are really moving!

    2/20/2006 7:15 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ah, there I am, slack-jawed and frumpy. I was dismayed to see that in both my pictures and yours, my hair looks ghastly -- especially compared to your great hair day! If I may be cryptic for a moment, this was NOT a good day to have my hair look like limp spaghetti, if you know what I mean.

    Never mind that nonsense, though. Home stretch! Home stretch!

    2/20/2006 7:25 PM  
    Blogger Chris said...

    Nothing like team togetherness to keep spirits high. Go go go go go!!

    2/20/2006 7:38 PM  
    Blogger Jenn said...

    Can't wait to see what you've got finished! And what a beautiful sweater you've got on!

    2/20/2006 7:44 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Leah's Ene looks a lot like my Ene (at this point anyway). I think you all may be way ahead of me though. I was sidelined by illness over the weekend.

    I'm cheering you on.....

    2/20/2006 9:36 PM  
    Blogger Anneliese Kelly said...

    God, T, you were having a good hair day, weren't you?

    2/21/2006 11:21 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home