Thursday, January 12, 2006

  • Main Page
  • Picture Perfect

    Life is just a bright sunny day.
    -Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs


    Look at the gorgeous photos my new camera is taking:


    I'm in love. It takes beautiful pictures, has a macro setting, and is cute and small and fits in my pocket. I've had it, oh, about 2 hours, and I can't remember how I ever lived without it. If it wasn't for blogging, I never would have known.

    (And do note the significant progress on Winter Folly - almost done with the back and she's looking good.)

    Because I'm having so much fun with my new toy, I'm off to go look for my new car. It's a gorgeous day for a test drive, and don't we think I'll look good in a red car?

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Chris said...

    Yay - happy new camera dance! I couldn't believe what a difference a new camera made. The sweater's looking good, too!

    Wow, that car will be spiffy in red.

    1/12/2006 9:47 AM  
    Blogger Leah said...

    Great pictures!! I love new toys!!

    The s40 will look smashing in red! I have a red v40 that I adore!!

    1/12/2006 9:53 AM  
    Blogger Marina said...

    "...don't we think I'll look good in a red car?"

    Well, no. The red car will look good with YOU in it!

    1/12/2006 10:21 AM  
    Blogger Susan said...

    The sweater looks marvelous! Almost enough to make me want to make one too. It must be the excellent photos! Have fun test driving.

    1/12/2006 2:55 PM  
    Blogger Kate Diamond said...

    Yay for new toys, and for free time in which to go car shopping! Just wanted to let you know that your list of reading recommendations is up and running.

    And as you knit the classics, I hope you'll join me in saying that it's a good thing Mrs. Dalloway dumped Peter, because he's the most obnoxious ex-boyfriend in the world...

    1/15/2006 10:41 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home