Tuesday, January 03, 2006

  • Main Page
  • Cat Alien Powered by L.O.V.E.

    Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them in the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining. -Jef Raskin

    Computer connectivity issues impeded my blogging today. Instead, I knit. Expect all sorts of good posts coming up.

    For today, however, meet Simone, self-described "cat alien powered by L.O.V.E":
    Isn't she gorgeous? We know it's a natural beauty shining through (even through my camera phone), because she looks great in this hat. For the record, I tried it on and looked ridiculous. Not only did she take me to the supercool T Salon, but we also went to Knit NY for some coffee and to look for more pumpkin colored yarn for Simone (why are all my friends knitting in orange these days?).

    And, in the Reasons we know 2006 is different than 2005 category: With the power invested in me by the Stashalong, I didn't buy any yarn.

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Chris said...

    Yay Theresa! You were so strong!!! An inspiration to Stashalongers everywhere.

    Was that laying it on too thick?
    :)

    1/03/2006 9:13 PM  
    Blogger Laura said...

    Whoa. No yarn purchase. That's amazing.

    I LOVE that quote. Hilarious.

    1/04/2006 3:15 AM  
    Blogger Kim said...

    Good for you--I, personally, will not even be driving passed a yarn shop in the next three months--I have zero will power once I'm in one:)

    1/04/2006 8:21 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home