Sunday, January 29, 2006

  • Main Page
  • Me, Myself, and I

    I often quote myself.
    It adds spice to a conversation.
    -Michael Moncur

    A Brief Conversation Between Me and Myself:

    Me: How beautiful!
    Myself: Isn't it lovely?
    Me: It is. Nice photo.
    Myself: Thanks. I discovered the macro function on my camera.
    Me: Nice knitting.
    Myself: Thanks again. I like to knit.
    Me: Never would have guessed.

    Sometimes Me and Myself have fascinating conversations. Other times, they are far too distracted by the miracles of fair isle. This would be one of those times. Oh, and I was busy and couldn't make it.

    7 Comments:

    Blogger Lynda said...

    You and yourself do lovely work! Me and myself have yet to tackle intarsia...

    1/29/2006 9:35 PM  
    Blogger caitlyn said...

    Wow...it's gorgeous!! Isn't the macro function awesome?

    1/29/2006 9:55 PM  
    Blogger Marina said...

    Oooh, Fair Isle, be still my heart.

    1/30/2006 3:44 AM  
    Blogger Jenn said...

    Lovely!

    1/30/2006 5:06 AM  
    Blogger Chris said...

    Very nice. Love that macro function.

    1/30/2006 6:01 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That's lovely! Great photo too.

    1/30/2006 7:47 AM  
    Blogger Laura said...

    Um, what's a macro function? Do you think I have one? Because I would like to take pictures that are that good. Also knit fair isle that is that good.

    1/31/2006 10:19 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home