Monday, November 03, 2008

  • Main Page
  • Baby Hat Trick, Plus One

    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.
    -George Bernard Shaw

    Yesterday we saw the lovely results of stash put to good use warming heads. Well, apparently good things come in threes, and then some.

    The Most Adorable Baby Cap Ever
    Pattern: Sweet Baby Cap (free pattern here)
    Yarn: cotton sock yarn scraps
    Needles: US 2
    Notes: Great easy pattern, although an awful lot of stitches for a baby hat.
    Best Thing About This Project: I liked it so much, I made another one in self-striping sock scraps!

    In other exciting news, it's incredible how much I like my job sometimes. And I'm not just saying that because one of my patients brought me homemade Rocky Road fudge today. (Although that was a bonus.) Clinic is just fun. Not to mention that life is just so much better when you get to sleep on a regular basis. Expect some great progress shots of my Dale coming soon.

    Labels: ,

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Adorable!

    11/04/2008 6:02 AM  
    Blogger JayJay said...

    Cute hats! My friends gave me a bunch of sock yarn scraps for baby projects, and this might be a good use for it (along with some baby socks of course).

    11/04/2008 9:15 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home