Sunday, October 26, 2008

  • Main Page
  • Say It Isn't So!

    Many things - such as loving, going to sleep, or behaving unaffectedly -
    are done worst when we try hardest to do them.
    -C.S. Lewis

    I'm tired. Too tired even to knit. I know, crazy, right? A month of call every third night is finally catching up with me. But I do have a teaser of good things to come . . . And now, back to my previously scheduled presentation writing. Yup, that presentation that I sort of forgot about, until now. Oops. The good news? It's almost November, and my schedule's about to get much better. One more week . . .

    Labels: ,

    3 Comments:

    Blogger JayJay said...

    Pretty! I can't wait to see the rest. I hear ya on the sleep issue. I've been grading until 11:00 or so every night and then RJ is getting me up at 2:00 in the morning. Ugh!

    10/29/2008 2:30 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Purty!

    Not to mention that whole extra hour we get back Nov 1st. Whee! lol.

    10/29/2008 2:48 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hang in there!

    10/30/2008 4:04 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home