Wednesday, January 30, 2008

  • Main Page
  • Random Wednesday

    A hotel isn't like a home, but it's better than being a houseguest.
    -William Faulkner
    1. I feel so very far behind on the blogging relative to the knitting. There's just been so much knitting going on.
    2. Here's the project that took my whole bathtub to block. It's a gift, so we'll save the big reveal for later.
    3. Like my Bird in Hand Mittens.
    4. And other mittens, photos coming later. Because my Selbuvotter finally came in the mail. And I love knitting with KnitPicks Telemark. More on the way.
    5. And while I'm waiting for more yarn to finish those mittens, I pulled out a whole bunch of yarn for otehr mittens. Think I'll ever stop?
    6. Did you know that Lantern Moon will replace broken dpns for free? Just email them.
    7. I just got my Hogwarts Swap 2 from my pal. It's awesome.
    8. And also awesome, she felt bad it was late, so she sent me a Blue Moon Fiber Arts. Check out my new Socks that Rock!
    9. Stay tuned for a wrap up of a very successful kniting January, and some new exciting plans for February!

    Labels: , , , ,

    8 Comments:

    Blogger Kristen said...

    Those are beautiful mittens!

    1/30/2008 6:40 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That blanket looks beautiful even all folded up, I cant wait to see the whole thing!

    1/31/2008 5:28 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Lovely! I just finished a pair of socks in the "In the Navy" colorway of STR. They're my favorite socks now!

    1/31/2008 6:23 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Lantern Moon will do that? I had no idea. I have a few of them.

    Blanket? Can't wait for the reveal! And no, no end in sight for the mitten knittin'. Doesn't Selbuvotter have some beautiful patterns?

    1/31/2008 11:13 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Those are some pretty nice Socks that Rock colors!

    1/31/2008 2:10 PM  
    Blogger JayJay said...

    Wow, everything looks lovely! Those STR yarns look fun! The gift project and the mittens looks fantastic.

    I am way behind in blogging about knitting as well, mostly because we don't have wireless set up yet so my bedrest doesn't allow me to be on the web much.

    2/04/2008 2:23 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm pretty sure I recognize that top project, having made something very similar myself a year or two ago.

    Love your Harry Potter socks, Ms. Ravenclaw!

    2/06/2008 4:06 PM  
    Anonymous Jacob Bright said...

    Goodd share

    1/04/2024 10:23 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home