Friday, November 30, 2007

  • Main Page
  • The Wayback Machine

    Every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last.
    -Charles Dickens

    This is a meme I saw a while back, and while I'm definitely too late for the associated contest, etc., I thought it was a neat idea.

    Last year this time I was not quite so on top of my Christmas list knitting, and I was also making strawberry hats for brand-new triplets.

    This year, the triplets are big enough to finally wear them: Yes, I know this is probably the worst photo to ever appear on my blog, but it's actually raining in San Diego. A nice, good, drenching rain with a dark grey sky. I am utterly delighted. Another cause for my delight, I get to curl up with some hot cocoa after work and knit Christmas stockings. Kits available here.

    Labels: , , ,

    7 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The triplets! So good to see them again. Looks like they need another set of matching hats for a new year, huh? Or maybe matching ladybug sweaters.

    11/30/2007 1:58 PM  
    Blogger Disentangled said...

    Isn't this weather the best!?! I am fortunate enough to have the day off, too and I am loving every minute of it :-)

    11/30/2007 3:23 PM  
    Blogger Rebecca said...

    Adorable! I have that pattern and need to knit a bushel of strawberries... I wonder if my daughter's pediatric unit would take them?

    11/30/2007 3:56 PM  
    Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Babies are so cute in hand knit hats!

    12/01/2007 5:18 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Darling hats!

    Those stockings are gorgeous, I wish I had the energy to knit stockings likes that this year! I guess I'll just have to admire yours ;)

    12/01/2007 12:12 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Snow! We have snow! I wish you were here to enjoy it.

    12/02/2007 7:47 AM  
    Blogger JayJay said...

    Wow, cute hats and babies! I need to make a stocking for the hubby for our new fireplace, but I think I may sew one instead.

    12/05/2007 12:40 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home