Thursday, June 14, 2007

  • Main Page
  • Not Now

    There are very few human beings who receive the truth,
    complete and staggering, by instant illumination.
    Most of them acquire it fragment by fragment, on a small scale,
    by successive developments, cellularly, like a laborious mosaic.

    -Anais Nin

    I actually received my beta invite before it went public. But until I finished the Chuppah knitting, my stash held only a fraction of its former interest. Now? It is a realm of possibility.I'll be back later. In the meantime, I'll be at Ravelry. (Oh, and to spare you the Google issues I had, FD's Flickr Toys here.)

    Labels: , ,

    7 Comments:

    Blogger JayJay said...

    Wow, everyone's going to Ravelry! I feel so left out. :( I guess I'll just wait for everyone else to test it out for me. ;)

    6/14/2007 8:23 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh, what a happy time suck Ravelry is. Have fun Ravelry-ing!

    6/14/2007 8:23 AM  
    Blogger Marina said...

    Looks better in Bloglines 'cos your pictures are ginormous there!

    6/14/2007 8:27 AM  
    Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

    Yes, I agree that one of the most appealing aspects of Ravelry is that you can see your stash in gallery form and actually KNIT from it because you are aware of exactly what you have...

    6/14/2007 9:19 AM  
    Blogger Twisted Knitter said...

    Yay for Bloglines - I love the photos you posted! :-)

    And I have to agree with The_Add_Knitter -- seeing it all in once places reminds me of what I initially MEANT to do with the yarn I bought.

    6/14/2007 10:35 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Ooh! Now that the Chuppah's done, you can take some time to do something fun and not worry about the time suck. I didn't sign up until I had heard a little more about it, so I'm not expecting my notice any time soon. I'm sure I'll lose at least a whole weekend when I do!

    6/14/2007 3:11 PM  
    Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Have fun dreaming of the possibilities.

    6/15/2007 5:16 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home